Those of you that read this won't believe me. But I received a phone call yesterday afternoon, while I was at work. The call came from Val, Lincoln's babysitter. She informed me that he had been laying on his belly and had rolled over to his back. I was in shock! He has been going from his back to his side here at home, but we thought it was just because of the angle on the couch. Well, when he rolled at Val's he was on a flat surface. We have to be extremely careful now of where we lay him, and we can't walk away from him when he is on a higher surface anymore--which is crazy.
Today was another day that I enjoyed spending at home with Lincoln. We lounged in bed for most of the morning (because Daddy told us to; direct orders). And I gave Lincoln a bath without Brock's help for the first time. It went extremely well, and now we have a clean, good smelling little boy. We left at about 12:30 to meet Brock, Chad, Abbi, Bella, and Autumn for lunch at Sams--we haven't missed a Thurs. lunch at Sams since Lincoln was born. It has become a weekly thing.
The rest of the day included reading, tummy time, a hair cut for Mommy, and that about does it. We hope you had a great day and are having a great day when you read this.
1 comment:
You are right, I don't believe it!! Mia still has not rolled over. Last I talked to Ally she said Linus hadn't either. Your little man is a mover!
Post a Comment