Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Back to Work

Well, yesterday was my first day back to work. It went as I expected. I really didn't want to leave Lincoln, so it was difficult. I know it is for every Mom going back to work after the birth of a baby--or so everyone told me.

I had a doctors appointment at 9:00 am, so it wasn't a full day away from him-- so that helped. Everything checked out at the doctor, and Lincoln and I got our picture taken with Dr. Albers. Then it was off to the sitters (Val). Lincoln had a great day, and I had a good one. The ladies I work with were very supportive, which made my day so much better.

Once 4:30 hit, I was out of there. We had a great evening with him, and I was able to stay home with him today.

Grandma and Grandpa Ward came to visit with us this afternoon. We had a great visit. Grams and Grandpa are coming this evening, so it is a day of visits. It is also a day of laughter, Lincoln is smiling more everyday, and I got a little giggle out of him today. It was the coolest.

No comments: