Friday, December 28, 2007

Four More Weeks or Less

Good Day to all! It is such a yucky day outside today, but we won't let that bring "us" down. Brock and I decided that usually the days following Christmas are usually hard on us, because "Christmas Day" is over for the year--when we should be celebrating Christmas all year.
Anyway,we decided that this year that wasn't going to be an issue for "us." We have something to look forward to, not long after "Christmas Day" is over. We get to look forward to all sorts of new beginnings. A new year will be starting, and of course the best thing is we get a new baby very soon!!!!!!

We are 36 weeks pregnant, and counting down the days to "birthday." I went back to work today and Brock went in to get a few things done for Sunday. Before going in to work we had an appointment scheduled with the doctor. Our appointment was at 9:05am. We knew going in today that our appointment was going to be a bit different than the past few. The doctor checked the baby's heartbeat and measurement of my lovely stomach-which seems to keep getting bigger every day (oh, that is what is supposed to happen). All is great there.

Then the doctor checked my cervix, and found that I am dilated 1cm. I know it could stay dialated to 1 for a long time, but it is exciting to know that the process has started.

Talk to you all next week, if not sooner.

No comments: