
Flying by!!!! That is what time seems to be doing. I know you have heard it said many times before, but I just can't get over the fact that it is nearing the end of October.
Lincoln is growing up so fast. He brings such joy to our hearts!! We spend a lot of time outside, wagon rides, pushing his John Deere tractor, piling rocks in his dump truck, drawing with chalk, kicking the ball, among other things. He absolutely loves being outside, not sure how this winter will go--we will find something to keep us occupied.
He has fallen in love with his Sunday school class. We leave each Sunday talking about patting the Bible, and how we love Jesus. You ask him to sing and he does--at this point you can't always make out his words--but he is working on it.
He loves his pumpkin--a word said frequently at our house. And he is loving "Bob" from Veggie Tails, and the Music Man. We get home, from wherever, and he asks for "Man, man" or "BOB>" We usually tell him he has to wait until closer to bed time--and then we play, listen to music (which he loves to dance to and play the drums to--it is awesome).
A load of fun!!! We are having a ball, I will try to post another post soon--there are many pictures that I want to share--and the memories that go along with them.