Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas cont. & more




Good afternoon!! There have been so many exciting days these past couple of weeks. Lincoln will be ONE next week, wow. He has been blowing kisses, saying hi, waving bye bye, walking behind his John Deere tractor, crawling through his tunnel, building with his blocks (if that is what you want to call it), and doing so much these days.


On our last blog I spoke about the days before Christmas and Christmas Day. I didn't get to talk about Christmas with Grandad, Uncle Kyle, Uncle Brett, Aunt Mooch, and the girls. The day after Christmas we got up and went shopping in Columbus (Brock,Lincoln, and I). We found some pretty good deals. Then we headed home, to take a bath (Lincoln that is), pack up, and head to Grandad's.



We spent the evening with Grandad, Uncle Kyle, Uncle Brett, and Aunt Mooch. We ate some breadsticks from Amo, and played. The next day we got up and it was Christmas morning all over again, but in a different place with more people.


Lincoln received so many wonderful gifts. My favorite was his hat that he has that matches his Daddy's--Uncle Kyle made them. He plays all the time with his kitchen/living room set (it is the coolest thing). So I guess I really don't have a favorite. We spent time this Christmas reading the Christmas story to Lincoln, which IS the most important gift.

We had a big dinner on Saturday night, and stayed at Grandad's until Sunday. We headed home Sunday late afternoon----what a weekend to remember. Praise God for all our Blessings, and for being such an awesome God!!!!!