Saturday, November 22, 2008

Lincoln Thaddeus

Good morning/afternoon, whenever this gets posted. It is almost noon time, which means it is almost time to get some lunch. We have had a pretty packed week this week.

Lincoln went to the doctor on Monday to get his ears rechecked--and the infection is GONE, YAHOO!! He is now on medicine to help with the drainage that is still in his middle ear-that can likely cause another infection (we pray that the infection stays away).

We collected shoe boxes for Operation Christmas Child on Tuesday night, so Lincoln enjoyed crawling around the church building, as well as climbing up some stairs (which was very impressive). I wish I had my camera--I will never forget how quickly he climbed them, I think he would have went all the way to the top, if i hadn't stopped him.

Thursday night was a night with the sitter (Miss Bailey herself). Brock brought her home after work, so we could get to the show on time (The Lion King). Lincoln didn't really seem to interested in Mommy or Daddy at this point--as soon as he saw Bailey he got very excited.

Today is just a relaxing day, as well as tomorrow (we love those types of weekends around here), or at least Mommy does.