What a beautiful day it has been! God is so good. Lincoln is now 12 weeks old, and we finally were able to get him out for a walk in his stroller (the four of us--including George). Lincoln did extremely well. He really seemed to enjoy himself, smiling, drooling, kicking, and talking. I just wish I would have gotten a picture of him, I was thinking of it when we were walking, but by time we got back to the house, I forgot.
Lincoln went to Abbi's today for the morning, and spent the afternoon with Brock. The past couple of Friday's Lincoln has spent the afternoon with Daddy. He really seems to enjoy his Daddy--he just stares at him and follows him with his eyes. I think it is the coolest thing.
The picture that is with this blog is one from yesterday. We laid Lincoln down to play on the floor, and George decided he wanted to join in on the fun. Nobody wants to be left out, even the dog sometimes.
2 comments:
So, it seems George is doing well with baby Lincoln. Did you have any jealousy?
Angel is doing very well, but at the beginning she seemed a little bummed that our attention was focused somewhere else.
Post a Comment