A fact that we're learning to love and hate at the same time
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Two Weeks Old
Wow time is flying by. We are loving every minute of it!!!! Lincoln is the greatest. We love him to pieces, I know you can't imagine that. Brock went back to work this week, so things have been different around here. Lincoln and I spend our days reading, singing, eating, sleeping and of course you know. He has been sleeping well at night, and we pray that continues. We are really enjoying our family time, Lincoln is such a blessing!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I LOVE the pictures!!! :) Lincoln is just adorable! Glad to hear you 2 are doing well with Daddy back at work!!! Take care!!
2 comments:
I LOVE the pictures!!! :) Lincoln is just adorable! Glad to hear you 2 are doing well with Daddy back at work!!! Take care!!
love- steph
Yay! Pictures!!
I love his argyle socks.
Post a Comment