It is hard to believe that we are in our third trimester. It really doesn't seem like it was that long ago when we announced our pregnancy. Time is creeping up on us, before we know it our precious baby boy will be here.
Brock and I are loving our evenings with the baby. That is our special time, when Baby P. decides to move more frequently. Brock even mentioned waking up at 3:00 one morning, wrapping his arm around me, and the baby moving like crazy (funny thing is I didn't feel any of it). I realize that will stop soon. Soon enough I will feel every movement, when I am trying to sleep (I can live with that).
We went to the doctor yesterday. It was a quick appointment, which was nice. All the routine things were checked (weight, blood pressure, measuring my stomach, and the best part-hearing the baby's heartbeat). The doctor said all looked and sounded great. I will be sure to ask about the size of the baby next appointment, I have a lot of people asking if the baby is measuring at a the right weight (size).
The baby's heartbeat is at 150 bpm, and it is the coolest thing to listen to. Well I think that is about it for this time. We will continue with our updates, we have appointments every two weeks now--so there will be more to read.
No comments:
Post a Comment